1. Agreement. These Terms and Conditions together with the accompanying signed Insertion Order constitutes a binding agreement between the advertiser identified on the order ("Advertiser") and upstart.tv .The Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by the Advertiser.
2. Advertising. The Advertiser shall purchase the online advertising package at the rate listed, and for the duration specified, in the accompanying signed order.
3. Positioning. Except as otherwise expressly provided in the order, positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion of upstart.tv . Advertiser acknowledges that upstart.tv has not made any guarantees with respect to usage, statistics, or levels of impressions for any advertising except where expressly stated in the order. To the extent upstart.tv provides advertiser with estimated usage it does so only as a courtesy to advertiser and shall not be held liable for any claims related to usage.
4. First Time Advertiser (Payment). If advertiser is a first time advertiser with upstart.tv , it shall provide payment for the first month of advertising at the time the order is submitted. If a first time advertiser, payment for the first two months of advertising is required at the time of order submission.
5. Payment. Advertiser shall make payment within 30 days of the billing date indicated on the upstart.tv invoice. upstart.tv reserves the right to request full or partial payment before publishing any advertisement and to cease publishing any advertisement when payment for previous advertising is more than 60 days overdue. In the event any account becomes past due, in addition to such other remedies as it may have, the full amount of the account shall immediately become due and payable by advertiser. Advertiser is responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with the collection of past due amounts payable, including attorneys fees and costs.
6. Cancellation. Advertisements scheduled for insertion may be cancelled by the advertiser if upstart.tv is notified in writing on or before the copy deadline date of scheduled publication. When an advertiser cancels all or part of a multiple order, the advertiser is responsible for payment of the rate differential resulting from such cancellation.
7. Rejection of Advertisements. Notwithstanding anything in this agreement to the contrary, upstart.tv reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time, for any reason (including but not limited to upstart.tv's belief that the advertisement conflicts with upstart.tv policy or association objectives, competes with upstart.tv products or services, is false or misleading, may degrade the graphic quality of upstart.tv website, or may subject the upstart.tv to criminal or civil liability).
8. Indemnification. Advertiser assumes all liability for content of advertising and agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify upstart.tv from all claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to reasonable lawyer fees, for which upstart.tv may become liable by reason of its publication of the Advertiser's advertisements.
9. Liability Limitation. Liability for typographical errors, wrong insertions, late publications, and/or nonpublication, or other nonperformance is limited to the amount charged to the Advertiser by upstart.tv . In no event shall upstart.tv be liable to advertiser or to any third party for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or unrealized business opportunity arising out of this agreement or the publication of or failure to publish any advertisement.
10. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance under this Agreement caused by acts of fires, floods, strikes, terrorism, pandemic, work stoppages, breakdown of equipment, government action, internet or website downtime, or other causes beyond the affected parties' reasonable control.
11. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Bulgaria without regard to its conflict of laws rules or principles.
12. Termination. upstart.tv shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement with or without cause upon 30 days written notice to advertiser. In the event of termination under this paragraph, upstart.tv shall refund or credit advertiser for the unused pro-rata portion of the price of the advertising purchased.